COME AS YOU ARE
We are a community of people from all walks of life seeking to know God, His love and His purposes. We invite people to come as they are, regardless of where they are in their spiritual journey. We are committed to being a safe place for everyone to belong, marked by grace, love, and hope, growing together in faith to the image of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
• That everything important in this life and in the life beyond hinges on Jesus Christ.
• That the Bible is the absolute reliable source of information about God and life.
• That God the Holy Spirit intends to meet with us and continue doing the things He began in Bible days.
• That God insists on our interdependence with one another as His followers.
• That He holds us accountable to grow toward Him and to call others to do the same.
“Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
OUR CORE VALUES
As a church family, we aim to grow in our relationship with Jesus, in our fellowship with others, and in our desire to serve and share God's love to all. These are the core values we focus on to help guide us to BECOME more like Jesus.